ProSafeT Safety Reporting
ProSafeT modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
Our entire platform works off the cloud, allowing it to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our modules sync in real-time, meaning safety reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProSafeT’s Safety Reporting Module provides a platform for airline employees, including Flight Crew, Maintenance, and Ground Crew, to voluntarily file a report as easily as possible. Report types include but are not limited to Incident, Fatigue, Line Operations Safety Assessments (LOSA) and Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP). The Safety Reporting Module efficiently organizes all submitted reports and facilitates meetings to address safety concerns with corrective actions and recommendations. In addition, the Module seamlessly integrates with the Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing (ASIAS) System, the Incident Data Exchange (IDX), the Aviation Safety Reporting System (ASRS), and the European Co-ordination Centre for Accident and Incident Reporting Systems (ECCAIRS), allowing for automatic submission of safety data to these systems and eliminating duplication of efforts. The Safety Reporting Module’s integration with IDX also allows users to pull relevant data from IDX and associate it with Safety Events, enabling organizations to create enhanced risk mitigation strategies.
Safety Reporting Overview
- Advanced search capabilities for users to easily retrieve pertinent information
- Customizable and configurable templates for safety reports
- Role-based administration to self-manage checklists and forms, analyze results, and more
- Ability to link multiple safety reports from different employee groups to one safety event
- Query and data visualization tools for analysis of safety reports
- Seamless integration with ASIAS Program for ASAP reporting
- Seamless integration with ASRS and ECCAIRS for voluntary safety reporting
- Seamless integration with IDX for voluntary safety reporting and data association
- Save time with automated operational processes and record keeping
- Minimize operational costs and ensure compliance with all regulatory and organizational requirements
- Access mobile responsive platform on any tablet or phone and via a mobile app for offline and on-the-go safety reporting
- Use intuitive interface for submitting, processing and analyzing safety reports
- Pull de-identified data from IDX and link to Safety Events for additional context
- Access a comprehensive SMS platform with fully integrated modules
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProSafeT today! You'll learn more about the modules and see how ProSafeT's platform can help you better manage safety concerns at your organization.
Contact us to request more information on the ProSafeT platform. We'll be happy to speak with you.
Additional Subject Information
Safety Policy and Safety Promotion are key components of a Safety Management System (SMS). Safety Policy requires that organizations establish transparency through employee reporting. Safety Promotion involves fostering a positive safety culture. Safety reporting is integral to the effective implementation of these elements. It is important that organizations not only provide an environment that encourages employees to voluntarily report safety events, but also utilize a robust SMS software to establish an effective safety reporting process.
SMS software can simplify safety reporting for aviation employees. An intuituve interface can facilitate easy completion and submission of reports. A comprehensive SMS platform can streamline data collection, processing, and analysis for increased transparency of safety occurences and potential hazards, as well as overall assessment of organizational safety.